I’m proud and honoured to be chosen again as a presenter at UK’s biggest professional Hypnosis Conference!
Meaningful Metaphors and Nested Narratives
How to subconsciously implement the moral of the story
Milton H. Erickson was a master of storytelling. In his hypnosis practice, he used striking tales to induce trance and facilitate transderivational search, helping clients to subconsciously find effective solutions to their problems.
In this interactive presentation, Tom will show you how to design powerful metaphors for your hypnosis, design nested loops to boost the impact of your stories and use figurative language to enrich your hypnosis practice.
- Understand the power of metaphors and nested loops in hypnosis,.
- Design your own stories for selected problems and solutions.
- Use impressive allegories for fast interventions.
- Build your storytelling practice.
- Introduction to metaphors: What they are, how they work and why you should care.
- Easy allegories: How to use quick analogies to make a point.
- Storytelling by design: Develop structured tales to deliver meaning to the subconscious.
- Nested loops: Tangle and untangle your story to implement suggestions.
The UKHC 2023
- International: Speakers and Presenters from around the World will offer their insight and expertise on all things relating to hypnosis and hypnotherapy.
- Extensive: Three full days of informative lectures and pre and post convention workshops presented by experienced experts in Hypnosis and Hypnotherapy.
- Inclusive: Our primary aim is to promote the profession and as a result are open and accessible to ALL hypnosis associations, training schools and individuals.
- Informative: Offering an unparalleled opportunity in the UK to learn a broad range of methods and techniques taught by international experts
The main intention is to help progress the hypnosis related professions and expand the knowledge of all attendees. We provide a truly open and inclusive platform where everyone is welcome and everybody is encouraged to actively participate and engage with one another. The convention has proven to be an open, informal and friendly occasion, where everybody is equal and respectful of eachother and appreciative of different skill sets and views. The organiser does not seek to promote their own professional interests during the convention, but rather pushing the agenda of sharing knowledge and promoting hypnosis. Our popular dinner last year helped to encourage an atmosphere of friendliness and cooperation and due to demand there will be another Gala Dinner on the Saturday night.